What word would you use to describe your home or workplace? Not “inspiring”? Well, it should be. Because an inspirational living or work space can help boost productivity, reduce stress, reinvigorate your environment and in turn increase its value in the long term.
Now that is inspirational.
There’s no such thing as a typical Bischell customer. We help homeowners, global conglomerates, small business owners and developers alike. They all have different needs but the one thing they all have in common is that they trust our expertise to deliver a stellar result – every time.
So if you’ve got a great idea or design in place (an inspirational one if you’ve worked with us), we’d love to make it happen.
Working with us will change your experience ofbuilding contractors, because we’re neversatisfied with service that’s anything lessthan exceptional. It’s an approach we callBeyond Service®. Based around six key pledges,it’s our promise to you to ensure rock-solidreliability and a seamless, hassle-free project.
It’s what sets us apart. It’s also the reasonwhy 80% of our business comes from referrals.
- “As designers they are good, very good. But whilst they are talented in aesthetics, they have what so many of their ilk lack. They are thinkers. They are problem solvers. They can take complexity and deliver elegant yet simple solutions.”John Dodds
CEO at USEMETI Ltd
- “They deliver flawless work for sure, but the service delivery model they have here is standout. There’s few companies I work with day-to-day that match it. As they grow it’ll be interesting to see whether standards can be maintained this way. But for now, it’s a joy to be at the receiving end of it. It’s a rare thing to find a great company...Atul Kariya
Partner at MHA LLP
- “A company truly worth all the positive superlatives. If you need a complete makeover, these are the people that will delivery way beyond what you expect. I have mixed emotions about recommending you. On one side I know you guys get booked up fast. The other part of me is smug because I found you first”Robin Caswell
Director at comScore Inc.
- “It’s a rare thing to work with a company that deliver over and above the brief. They took our plans and added value by suggesting amendments that would significantly improve the amount of space we’d be left with without sacrificing the look we were after, which now leaves us with a more spacious environment. It’s a pleasure working with great people...Robert Cave
MD at Xclusivetouch Ltd
- “When setting out to find a company to design and build our gym, I had clear criteria in mind. The company had to be energetic, resourceful, credible, brimming with ideas, technically astute and value for money. Bischell came out on top by a clear mile. Even before winning the project, the attention they lavished on us was unmatched. Once we got started, the standards...Shafiq Ahmed
CEO - NRG Gym Ltd
- “We contracted Bischell for our fairly large house renovation and I can honestly say that while their prices were comparatively higher, the service and professionalism is unparalleled. We had used a cheaper alternative on our first home and that turned out to be an exercise in frustration and ultimately more expensive. It’s a lesson I won’t soon forget....Benjamin Friedmann
Vice President at WorldOne
- “I’ve been around the planning process a fair bit, and “can’t be done” is a phrase you hear more often than not. You sometimes have to wonder if it’s the default, go-to phrase when planners are sitting there in a cloud of uncertainty. It takes a persuasive, knowledgeable and frankly downright persistent contractor to fight for your idea...Timothy George
SOL at Withers Worldwide
- “They have a solid track record on projects we’ve worked on. Their dedication to a project is second to none. A real flagship example of how it should be done.”Jonathon Cray
- “From our first initial meeting we have been so impressed with their enthusiasm and flair. We’re admittedly not the easiest clients you could hope for and we do tend to want to tweak things after they’ve been agreed and our priorities often shift. In spite of that, they’ve always been able to accommodate us somehow. We love the fact that they’ve...Patricia Galeota
PR Manager - Kingsbury
- “My biggest worry was having an unresponsive builder. I work unsocial hours and I am the hand holding type so needed someone that would guide me and just be there when I needed advice. Bischell delivered that and much more. They were always accessible and on hand to deal with my endless requests and questions. The level of service you get from them is not something...Diego Soares
Maître d' - Oslo Court Rest.
- “I’ve been through 10 contractors in as many years. I’ve never settled on one because even the best of that bunch was always lacking in a critical department. My portfolio now goes exclusively to Bischell. They’re certainly talented, but to be fair, many contractors are. The difference is they plug the gaps others are deficient in. They’ve...Reza Akhan
- “Okay right off the bat you looked pricey. I didn’t think you’d be able to do the full build for our budget. Indeed you came in higher, but by suggesting some really clever design changes, I got the same light filled open plan space at a budget we were comfortable with – and to be honest it looked better. As It turned out, your quote, with literally...Manoj Dubey
I.T Consultant - Harrow
- “Chose Bischell on the back of a recommendation that rated them highly. Even so, results aren’t always duplicated so I did go through typical due diligence and combined with them coming in competitive on value for money, I selected them. I did have a better offer, but on this project, I simply didn’t want the baggage that other lower end companies have...Vincenzo Ruggieri
Financial analyst - Brent
- “They bring a real fresh perspective to the table. They spot ideas and angles that we would never have thought of and they’re tireless at achieving consistently excellent results. I’ve come to rely massively on Bischell for all my property developments. They’re a breath of fresh air. A big step up from other suppliers.”Gavin Wilson
Banker at Deutsche Bank
- “For the sheer amount of dedication they’ve poured into what evolved into a beast of a project, I can only praise them. Finished earlier than anticipated and ended up under budget. The results speak for themselves.”Khalid Manzoor
Consultant at UBS - Watford
- “Just the perfect working partner to have. Through all the challenges we faced on this project, we’re glad we had them on our team. They are in it with you until the end and somehow seemed to have more enthusiasm for the project than we did. The end result is superb but most importantly they finished on the planned date which was important for us. They are...Debashish Das
GP - Woodford Green
- “It was critical for me to have a company onboard that I could trust as I am based abroad and I was convinced that Bischell were that company. They kept me properly updated throughout and prompt in getting back to me on any questions I had. They were a great source of advice through the planning stage and delivered an impeccable project, even going as far as doing...Patrick Tate
Oil trader at Trafigura BV
- “I was recommended Bischell through a colleague of mine who had their kitchen beautifully extended so we decided to contact them about a possible loft conversion and we could not be happier. The plans were produced quickly, accurately and I really felt they took on board our concerns and ideas, parts that were not feasible were given other alternatives and they really...Nuria Moragrega
MD at the Cakery Ltd
- “Just wanted to thank all the team at Bischell for the incredible amount of hard work over the past 4 months. It’s been quite a journey but I’m happy to be at the end of it now. Sorry to see you go but I have my house back! Thinking back to our original meetings, I recall being adamant that every point in my brief had to be met and stressing it wouldn’t...Dave Jones
West Finchley - Barnet
- “Having only recently moved to London, and having lived in Melbourne all my life I was shocked at the price of houses. I thought Melbourne was expensive – London is more so. Add to that… many of the houses are hundreds of years old… maintenance is far more of an issue. Moving here for 5 years, I decided to buy a cottage in Brentford, an 18th century...Sona Devine
Brentford - Hounslow
- “Just wanted to leave a quick message to say how impressed I am with your company. The work completed was an extension & refurbishment undertaken to a high finish and delivered to the tight deadline I needed. Great eye for detail, courteous and skilled and always kept me up to date with progress and any changes that were being done. Was a pleasurable experience...Alan Moreno
- ...Manny Patel
Harrow & Wealdstone
October 23, 2013